e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Use of e-Gift Cards
The following terms apply to the use of Adanola e-Gift Cards:
- Adanola e-Gift Cards can only be redeemed on adanola.com.
- Adanola e-Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment for any products purchased online at adanola.com, except that they cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards.
- Adanola e-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Purchases made using the e-Gift Card will be deducted from the value of the e-Gift Card until the balance reaches zero, and any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
- The maximum value that can be loaded onto an e-Gift Card is £200.
- Anything you buy with an Adanola e-Gift Card and return in accordance with our returns policy will be refunded to an Adanola e-Gift Card. If you part pay for an order using a e-Gift Card and then return part of an order, we will refund monies paid from the e-Gift Card first.
- You can check the balance of your Adanola e-Gift Card online by clicking on the link to the e-Gift Card in the delivery email. Alternatively, you can submit an enquiry to our Customer Services team and request information about your balance.
- The re-sale of e-Gift Cards sold via our website is strictly prohibited.
- The balance of Adanola e-Gift Cards cannot be topped up or reloaded once the value has been spent, except as set out in our returns policy.
- Lost e-Gift Cards will not be replaced. If you send an e-Gift Card directly to someone else, please make sure the recipient email address you enter is correct. We will not replace an e-Gift Card which is sent to the wrong person.
If you have any questions about these terms or how to use an Adanola e-Gift Card, please submit an enquiry to our Customer Services team
Terms and Conditions for e-Gift Card Sales
Where to find information about us
Sales of Adanola e-Gift Cards are made, managed and fulfilled by us, Adanola Limited via Shopify. You can find everything you need to know about us, Adanola Limited, on our website before you order an e-Gift Card. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order by email.
We only accept orders for e-Gift Cards when we've checked them
Once we receive your order for an e-Gift Card, we accept your order by sending you an order confirmation email.
Please note, we do not ship physical gift cards. We deliver digital e-Gift Cards by email to the email address provided during the order process, and the delivery email will contain instructions on how to redeem the e-Gift Card.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because:
- your order is flagged as unusual or susceptible to fraud using our security software;
- your billing information is incorrect or unverified; or
- for any other errors or mistakes in our website information.
When we reject an order, we let you know as soon as possible by email and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you for the e-Gift Card amount when you order
We take payment automatically at the time of purchase and you will own your e-Gift Card once we have received payment in full for the e-Gift Card amount.
If you are the purchaser of an e-Gift Card, you have a legal right to change your mind;
Your legal right to change your mind
If you purchase an e-Gift Card online, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to some conditions which are set out below.
When you can't change your mind
You can't change your mind about purchasing an e-Gift Card if the e-Gift Card (or any part of it) has been used to purchase products before you let us know that you have changed your mind.
The deadline for changing your mind
If you change your mind about purchasing an e-Gift Card, you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day you receive it.
How to let us know
To let us know you want to change your mind, please submit an enquiry to our Customer Services team
When and how we refund you
If you tell us you've changed your mind about purchasing an e-Gift Card, we will refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
We can change these terms.
Changes we can always make
We can always change these terms:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements. These are changes that don't affect your use of the e-Gift Card; or
- to change the way the terms are drafting to make them fairer or clearer to you.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate
We can also make other more material changes to the e-Gift Cards or these terms, but if we do so we'll notify you by email and you can then contact Customer Services to end the contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any e-Gift Cards you've paid for, but not received.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for an e-Gift Card and claim any compensation due to us if:
- we have to withdraw the e-Gift Card(s) you have ordered for any reason;
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment (and/or supply any additional information we request) within 5 working days of us contacting you reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that we need to provide the e-Gift Card, for example, a valid delivery email address.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our e-Gift Cards
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the corresponding section above.
- Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action, including following our reasonable instructions for use.
- A business loss. It relates to your use of an e-Gift Card for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us;
Our Customer Services team will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our e-Gift Cards as per our internal complaints handling procedures. Please submit an enquiry through our contact us page, to present any complaints.
You can go to court
These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product
We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
Transferring your contract with us
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract
This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply
If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
We may update these terms from time to time
These terms may have changed since you last reviewed them. Every time you place an order for e-Gift Cards on our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Adanola Limited - e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Last updated 5th Oct 2023
Your notification has been registered.