Klarna Payments FAQs
How do I pay with Klarna?
To select Klarna as your payment method on Adanola.com, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout - no need to create a Klarna account. Just tap 'change' under payment type, 'add new payment method' and then select Pay Later with Klarna. You can also add Pay Later with Klarna as a payment option by logging into 'My Account'.
- Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country.
- The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
- If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- Klarna is only eligible in the UK.
Return an item:
Your Klarna invoice will be emailed to you by Klarna as soon as your order has been shipped. Your invoice period will be shown on your invoice.If you've returned items from an order paid for with Klarna, and the date that your payment is due is near, we'd recommend that you mark the item as returned in the Klarna portal here. You'll automatically receive a reminder from Klarna if the date that your payment is due passes. If you've received a reminder but already returned items to us, please contact Klarna Customer Service. If you're waiting for your refund: Once your return has been completed by Adanola, you'll get an updated invoice, from Klarna. You'll receive your refund from Klarna within 5-10 working days to your chosen account. Frequently Asked Questions: If you have any questions about your Klarna account, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
If you have any questions about extending your payment period, please contact Klarna Customer Service here. Adanola aren't able to extend it for you.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Adanola have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not.
If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
* Only available in UK.
Your notification has been registered.